Soil Stabilisation Tasmania
Hiway Geotechnical Australia own and operate a radical, exciting and rare soil nailing device known as Shotrods. This 20 tonne compressed air operated nail gun is the only one of its kind in Australasia and one of only four in the world. This exciting technology now available in Australia. See More For applications where conditions preclude the use of Shotrods, refer to Supernailer for alternative options to cover almost any soil nailing possibility.
- OTHER INFRASTRUCTURE
Shotrod and Supernailer Applications:
- Stabilisation of over-steep embankments
- Reconstruction of failed embankments/landslides (incl embankment re-construction)
- Rock bolting, securing of rock fall protection
- Settlement prevention
- Temporary stability for stockpiles and cut excavation faces
- Groundwater drainage/horizontal drains
- 01 September 14 Princes Highway VictoriaHiway Stabilizers Australia, contracted to BMD Constructions, are providing pavement stabilisation services on the Princes Highway at Winchelsea in Victoria.
- 31 July 14 Toowoomba Cecil Plains Rd - Foam Bitumen - CurrentEngaged on Sub-Contract to Probuild Civil, Hiway Stabilizers Australia is involved in delivering 12.75km full reconstruction of Toowoomba Cecil Plains Rd for QLD TMR.
- 08 April 14 Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal - CurrentWiggins Island Coal Export Terminal or WICET for short, is a large scale coal transfer facility in Gladstone QLD, funded by a consortium of mining companies.